Outdated[X31.0.2] 059 client

Posts 31–43 of 43 · Page 3 of 3
JPEXS fla back to swf
Nevermind Im just dumb, disregard this xD
Quote Originally Posted by Clam__ View Post
Idk why but when i started up this client everthing is darkened except for a dim light in the Middle or ontop of my character. Does everyone else have this? if not how can i make it where it does not do this
I believe its under 'Visual' tab, called Low CPU mode. turn it off
Quote Originally Posted by mendelgab View Post
Hey guys, I'm not sure if this has been brought up before.

I'm having an issue when I switch servers using this client. It doesn't switch from one server to another. When I log in to nexus I always start in the tutorial. Afterwards, I'm not able to switch from one server to another (it shows that I switched if I do /server, but I'm still in the same server I was in earlier).

Is there any fix to this? Please let me know.
did you allow local storage in the flash settings?
can anyone play rn cause my client say i need to reload my browser to update client
update browser client
is the client outdated?
Outdated
Yeah It's been outdated since the recent patch 31.0.3
Quote Originally Posted by Clam__ View Post
Idk why but when i started up this client everthing is darkened except for a dim light in the Middle or ontop of my character. Does everyone else have this? if not how can i make it where it does not do this
you have to ignore darkness, idk why but if its off then the dark appears on ur char, doesnt normally happen with cc
I made an updated version, but can't upload it so oh well.
How did you do it??
Quote Originally Posted by grewwhteej View Post
I made an updated version, but can't upload it so oh well.
Im trying to find out how to update but cant find a simple way to.
Quote Originally Posted by grewwhteej View Post
I made an updated version, but can't upload it so oh well.
Can you send it to me by email @ 21073@csdmail.com really want to play
Outdated. On phone currently but 059 released update about hour and a half ago so ill check and approve that when I get out the shower. (Mpgh'ing mid shower currently pfft)

- - - Updated - - -

Woops forgot to close.
Posts 31–43 of 43 · Page 3 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?