Outdated[X31.0.3] 059 client

Posts 31–38 of 38 · Page 3 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by shutupbob View Post
Anyone not wanting to wait for the client to be uploaded and approved, check out my video tutorial. Pretty sure the only change on this update was the game version. Link in my signature
Could you add links to the links you went to in the video so others won't have to type them out while watching the video?
Quote Originally Posted by grewwhteej View Post
Could you add links to the links you went to in the video so others won't have to type them out while watching the video?
The video got embedded into MPGH, the links were in the youtube description, but I will try to get them added to the original post
Hey could you please post the updated client?
Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by shutupbob View Post
Anyone not wanting to wait for the client to be uploaded and approved, check out my video tutorial. Pretty sure the only change on this update was the game version. Link in my signature
i did every step that you did except when i try to open it on my flash player it keeps saying load error, retrying. help?
Make sure you edit the P-code, not the whole action script file. I have seen issues with 059 client when updating, but I always used crazy, so I couldnt be a whole lot of help with that. Let me know if nothing works and I can try updating it when I get the time
Posts 31–38 of 38 · Page 3 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?