Paypal chargeback unauthorized method

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Paypal chargeback unauthorized method
Hello, yesterday I tried to use a vpn and buy a game on g2a, but with vpn I see that the transaction fails. So, I bought a game on cdkeys.com with vpn (ipvanish, incognito mode, with chrome extensions webrtc network limiter and ublock origin. After that, I entered in paypal site to create a claim with unauthorized method, but then 2 hours they answered me :"The claim was rejected".

I would like to know something:
- why paypal didn't refund me?
- why g2a stop my payment if I use vpn?
- this method still working or not?


I have already tried to use socks5 with g2a, but I see transaction fails again.
You can't use PayPal with a VPN. It'll block the payment.
Using/purchasing with PayPal using a VPN or a proxy is strictly forbidden. You can easily get your account limited.
Quote Originally Posted by Extrapolated View Post
You can't use PayPal with a VPN. It'll block the payment.
I know, but the payment was rejected by g2a I think. However, I know g2a method with paypal (unauthorized method) to get a refund, but how does it work? If I want to create a claim on paypal, I have to buy on g2a with VPN, it is correct?
If you made the transaction with VPN turned on, you'll get your account limited. (Paypal) You need to check your methods mate. I'm not sure how G2A refunding works, but don't try something risky before researching it.
Quote Originally Posted by Vaskec View Post
If you made the transaction with VPN turned on, you'll get your account limited. (Paypal) You need to check your methods mate. I'm not sure how G2A refunding works, but don't try something risky before researching it.
So you can't use vpn if you want to buy with PayPal, but if you want to use g2a to do refund with paypal what should you do then?

If you can't use vpn, how can you do refund..?
You need a google sock 5 proxy around the same area as you either way it will fail. I guess you don't relize how much info PayPal takes when you log into your account from what we know so far, They take device id so they can match it to your computer, Mac address,hard drive serial number,name of wifi you are using,gps and much more.
Quote Originally Posted by 23 Savage View Post
You need a google sock 5 proxy around the same area as you either way it will fail. I guess you don't relize how much info PayPal takes when you log into your account from what we know so far, They take device id so they can match it to your computer, Mac address,hard drive serial number,name of wifi you are using,gps and much more.
My friend used VPN to log into paypal before the payment. After that, he purchased a game on g2a.com without VPN with the same paypal account and he got the refund with unauthorized method, how it is possible so?

I read a lot of posts on this forum about paypal and g2a refund, but nobody explains how to use vpn to buy on g2a with paypal.. a lot of people say that you can't use vpn on paypal, but the method used needs VPN.

If someone used a lot of times g2a refund with paypal, please explain that
Quote Originally Posted by elpero12389 View Post
Hello, yesterday I tried to use a vpn and buy a game on g2a, but with vpn I see that the transaction fails. So, I bought a game on cdkeys.com with vpn (ipvanish, incognito mode, with chrome extensions webrtc network limiter and ublock origin. After that, I entered in paypal site to create a claim with unauthorized method, but then 2 hours they answered me :"The claim was rejected".

I would like to know something:
- why paypal didn't refund me?
- why g2a stop my payment if I use vpn?
- this method still working or not?


I have already tried to use socks5 with g2a, but I see transaction fails again.
Your one mistake is using all those safety programs as some may inturupt with each other and cause it to fail when it comes to changing ip also like the other user said you cant use vpn on paypal.
Quote Originally Posted by LuNaRMarket View Post
Your one mistake is using all those safety programs as some may inturupt with each other and cause it to fail when it comes to changing ip also like the other user said you cant use vpn on paypal.
I checked if the ip was changed, but both before and after the payment it remained the same ip..

I understand that you can't use vpn on paypal, but I read a lot of posts with g2a method refund paypal. How does it works? I didn't understand.. I know they use a VPN, but how they do this?

But if I want to use a vpn to enter on paypal and then I contact them and I said a hacker log into my account and use my money, Can I do this?
Dont use a VPN on paypal.. Be smarter my friend.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?