QuestionWhats a Good DLL Injection Tutorial?

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Whats a Good DLL Injection Tutorial?
Hey everyone! I'm trying to write a custom DLL injector. I've found forum posts that have the source code and videos walking through writing the code, but none of the posts or videos I found actually explain what the code does. I was wondering if anyone knew of a good C++ tutorial (written or video) that describes the code in detail. If anyone can link me to a good resource, it would be greatly appreciated.
Quote Originally Posted by Fl3xtrUm View Post
none of the posts or videos I found actually explain what the code does
The tutorials are about how to code the injector, not a c++ tutorial.
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us