This hack just disconnected me and changed all options, chars were fucked up? Again infected client?!?!?
Huh, I've never seen that. Good to know.
fullscreen
when i stretch my screen from the corner it dosent increase my fov it just stays the same, i think it startead with me exiting the game when i was in the screenshot mode. Can i please get some help
?
is it outdated?
fullscreen
Originally Posted by Digital_8
when i stretch my screen from the corner it dosent increase my fov it just stays the same, i think it startead with me exiting the game when i was in the screenshot mode. Can i please get some help
do /fs when in game it toggles fullscreen on and off
Lazy Fucks
Kids crying that it just updated. Just update it yourself, I'm sure it's just a little hotfix
heheh
Originally Posted by Clarie
Kids crying that it just updated. Just update it yourself, I'm sure it's just a little hotfix
so show us how to do it if you that smart
Nty, you guys need to learn how to go without hacks. Play the game normally for a bit. It's kinda fun
Originally Posted by Clarie
Nty, you guys need to learn how to go without hacks. Play the game normally for a bit. It's kinda fun
thank you to open my closed eyes. i really loved playing LH where i dont see where i shoot and where my char is.. I loved the instagib from a crusade i never suspected to be this far killing me the next second
Originally Posted by gorgor
thank you to open my closed eyes. i really loved playing LH where i dont see where i shoot and where my char is.. I loved the instagib from a crusade i never suspected to be this far killing me the next second
Honestly your own fault for dying, lol. Sorry for your loss