Close repost thread

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Close repost thread
I've tried messaging various gmods and others about this as there is no League minion, but haven't got a response

Could you please close this thread:
https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1386688

It is reposting an old broken version of my hack, which was already closed and marked outdated by a mod. The re-poster is also misleading people by telling them it is safe, which it isn't under the new anti-cheat. He doesn't credit me at all in the thread and claims the hack to be his in some places. I am the sole dev of this hack and would like all discussion to be in my thread, not have an old broken version confusing people.

I have posted an updated version here:
https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1408961
@Ahl you approved my new thread, can you please close the aforementioned one
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us