Google UK ref work or dead ?

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Google UK ref work or dead ?
Help me please , work ref UK google or no ?
Google Uk should work it’s a 75% chance to be honest
Quote Originally Posted by LuNaRMarket View Post
Google Uk should work it’s a 75% chance to be honest
Where did you get this percentage?
Quote Originally Posted by XstroX View Post
Where did you get this percentage?
I use to have a refund service and out of 4 3 of them would usually work
Quote Originally Posted by LuNaRMarket View Post
I use to have a refund service and out of 4 3 of them would usually work
What'd you get refunded?
Quote Originally Posted by LuNaRMarket View Post
I use to have a refund service and out of 4 3 of them would usually work
"use to" being the operative word here. Google has changed their policy, so really you're giving people poor advice.
I heard it's dead now as well ?
dead.I ask many refunder and they don't do it now.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us