TEMP Item Exploit PATCHED!!!

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
TEMP Item Exploit PATCHED!!!
Server Maintenance at 01.00 AM (GMT +7)
And then Temp Item Exploit patched!

Sad, didnt complete the AFDL :3
[PATCHED]

SAD BOYS. NO MORE GLITCH.

someone even posted a video
Sad times, but at least I already got VHL with it, though I would've loved to get 100 diamonds more for the 10th birthday nulgath pet :/
rip temp item expoit 2k18.
did farmed Sep's Armour,BLoD,all the Rep Ranks within 7 days of my membership
Ban that ****** that posted the video.

- - - Updated - - -

Fucking dumbass
Was fun while it lasted...
Quote Originally Posted by asamortal View Post
Ban that ****** that posted the video.

- - - Updated - - -

Fucking dumbass
fcking idiot, taking all the advantage. providing fame for himself damn ******
Quote Originally Posted by noob_seran View Post
fcking idiot, taking all the advantage. providing fame for himself damn ******
I know right?!
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?