WTSEleanor's Uber Referral Service | 0.8$ Per Ride | Cheapest N Fastest

Posts 736–746 of 746 · Page 50 of 50
Hit him up on Sunday 2/16 about my missing rides (I ordered 20), never replied to me yet he is still online and posting on mpgh lmao ^
Quote Originally Posted by Dudeisawsome666 View Post
Hit him up on Sunday 2/16 about my missing rides (I ordered 20), never replied to me yet he is still online and posting on mpgh lmao ^
Check your IM.
added on im interested in possible UK service.
Quote Originally Posted by eleanor23 View Post
Bump Bump Bump
Dude no offense I get you need to do you biz but at least respond and let us also know when we can place more order instead of coming here to bump the thread. Just my 2 cents
After a break, we are back in business!!
You want to order referrals? Don't wait, IM me and I'll take care of the rest.
hello where are you ? i im'd you
Made a purchase about 3 weeks ago and haven't received anything. Sent you a PM about this.
Dear @God Zeus we are sorry for the inconvenience. Due to the pandemic situation, we have stopped delivering any rides. However, we are sending your refund within 24 hours.
Posts 736–746 of 746 · Page 50 of 50

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?