Google Home Mini 100% off code
I'm selling Google Home Mini 100% off codes for $1 per (bulk prices available). I've seen some people sell these for like $6 per (lmao) so I've decided to expand my market and undercut them.
What specifically am I selling?
I am selling a 100% off code for the Google Home Mini that you redeem in the Google Store.
How does it work?
1) You send me a message
2) I provide you with payment details
3) You pay
4) I provide you with the codes
Is this safe?
Yes, I've been fucking over spotify for 2 years now and they've done literally nothing. The worst that will happen is that your order will be cancelled, nothing bad can happen to you over this. I promise.
How do I use it?
1) Make sure you're on a US connection
2) (Preferred) Use an incognito browser
3) Visit the URL
4) Add one of the products to your cart
5) It should be automatically applied once you reach checkout, if not something is wrong
Is this US only?
No, however they can only be purchased and shipped to the US, You'll need to use a reshipping service to send it across the world. There are plenty available.
Payment methods?
I currently accept (in order of what I prefer):
BTC
PayPal
Other (you can make an offer)
Contact
PM
IM
Post (I'll get back to you)
Warranty?
From the moment of purchase (unless orders are 50+) you have 1 hour to contact me and tell me that the codes don't work. This is to stop people using the codes themselves and coming back to get more for free. (on small orders 5-10, I will always manually verify the codes before I send them to you, so the warranty doesn't exist on them).
[COLOR="#FFA500"]Proof
http://<font color="#0000FF">https:/...dI2.jpg</font>
[COLOR="#FFA500"]Giveaway thread link (closed)
https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1410281
Vouches
@Asgeirr
@KushKilla
@Cryptonic
What specifically am I selling?
I am selling a 100% off code for the Google Home Mini that you redeem in the Google Store.
How does it work?
1) You send me a message
2) I provide you with payment details
3) You pay
4) I provide you with the codes
Is this safe?
Yes, I've been fucking over spotify for 2 years now and they've done literally nothing. The worst that will happen is that your order will be cancelled, nothing bad can happen to you over this. I promise.
How do I use it?
1) Make sure you're on a US connection
2) (Preferred) Use an incognito browser
3) Visit the URL
4) Add one of the products to your cart
5) It should be automatically applied once you reach checkout, if not something is wrong
Is this US only?
No, however they can only be purchased and shipped to the US, You'll need to use a reshipping service to send it across the world. There are plenty available.
Payment methods?
I currently accept (in order of what I prefer):
BTC
PayPal
Other (you can make an offer)
Contact
PM
IM
Post (I'll get back to you)
Warranty?
From the moment of purchase (unless orders are 50+) you have 1 hour to contact me and tell me that the codes don't work. This is to stop people using the codes themselves and coming back to get more for free. (on small orders 5-10, I will always manually verify the codes before I send them to you, so the warranty doesn't exist on them).
[COLOR="#FFA500"]Proof
http://<font color="#0000FF">https:/...dI2.jpg</font>
[COLOR="#FFA500"]Giveaway thread link (closed)
https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1410281
Vouches
@Asgeirr
+rep
User was friendly, and quick! He gave me the code and it worked! Told me how to use it, where to go and everything worked as it should! Would recommend.
Proof: https://imgur.com/a/sNU58mJ
Last edited by Asgeirr; 2 Days Ago at 02:52 PM. Reason: Added proof
User was friendly, and quick! He gave me the code and it worked! Told me how to use it, where to go and everything worked as it should! Would recommend.
Proof: https://imgur.com/a/sNU58mJ
Last edited by Asgeirr; 2 Days Ago at 02:52 PM. Reason: Added proof
+rep! Was super cool and nice! First few didn't work but was done with everything in less than 5 mins! Got one ordered! Thanks brother! 10/10
+vouch
nulled was quick and responsive. the first code he gave me worked perfectly
nulled was quick and responsive. the first code he gave me worked perfectly

