Amazon vs Ebay ?

Posts 31–45 of 70 · Page 3 of 5
Depends on what I'm getting lol. If it's new, Amazon. If it's old, eBay.
Amazon is great value, especially their prime package. Not sure how much I would value it though once I stop using twitch.
prime 2 day shipping
Amazon for new products, ebay for used products as long as it's a trusted seller
Amazon for me, ebay customer service is not great.
I've probably used Ebay more for cheaper purchases. If I'm making larger orders I'll tend to go for Amazon (and prime!)
I made two purchases on ebay recently, one never arrived and the other is fake. Reported and ebay asked me for prove of not received and return the not received item.....

the other one is broken and fake and the guy asked if I want a replacement, still no reply.

I ended up repurchasing everything from amazon
Ebay for the win
ebay is easier i find
AMazon, duhhhh
Posts 31–45 of 70 · Page 3 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?