Love it here already

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Love it here already
Hi guys,just joined and am loving this forum already.
I hate the robot thing I have to keep clicking to post though
The 'robot thing' will go after 15 posts I think.
Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
The 'robot thing' will go after 15 posts I think.
Yes it did thanks, another mystery is when I try to send a messege to a seller the message in my sent folder isn't there...
Quote Originally Posted by Cestrian View Post
Yes it did thanks, another mystery is when I try to send a messege to a seller the message in my sent folder isn't there...
There is an option at bottom to toggle that when sending the PM
Welcome to mpgh my friend

Stay connected
Welcome Cestrian!
hello welcome and enjoy your stay
I just joined and I love it too!
Hey there and welcome

I am also new new and have robots, but i love robots...
i hope it deactivates with the 15 posts minimum
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?