SolvedBan

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Ban
Hello,

When I was new to MPGH I created an account and got ban evasion whenever I created a sales thread, I kept creating new accounts because I didn't understand the problem and didn't do research.

Eventually, after making 10 accounts I contacted a mod regarding this, and he unbanned all my accounts (including this one)
Now I am using this account only to interact on this site.

I'd like to request a ban for all my accounts registered to the IP address of this account (including this one)

Thank you
Would be more related to account purging than staff disputes.
Quote Originally Posted by Ahl View Post
Would be more related to account purging than staff disputes.
Sorry, had contacted Dave about this and he told me that it belonged to staff disputes.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?