WPE PRO Help

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
WPE PRO Help
Hello everyone,

I was used to use WPE PRO for Google Chrome like 2 years ago.
But now, I can't use it for the browser anymore.

When I want to target program, Google Chrome process doesn't show up. Even if I grant permissions with PermEdit...

It works well with IE, but not with Google Chrome, why ?
It was working good 2 years ago, why not now ?

Does anyone have this issue?

I really want to do this on google chrome, I was used to use on it...

I have w10 and last version of google chrome.

Thank you
I know I'm bumping an old thread but I've been very curious about Packet Editing lately. I've been using WPE Pro on BlueStacks with little to no success so I've been wanting to try WPE Pro on Browser Games but I run into the same road block as you. Google Chrome isn't showing up in WPE Pro for me at all. Neither rPE. So I should use Internet Edge?
bump
Quote Originally Posted by Blxr View Post
I know I'm bumping an old thread but I've been very curious about Packet Editing lately. I've been using WPE Pro on BlueStacks with little to no success so I've been wanting to try WPE Pro on Browser Games but I run into the same road block as you. Google Chrome isn't showing up in WPE Pro for me at all. Neither rPE. So I should use Internet Edge?
I would also like to know, even though its been years since this post has been made. have you found out which browser shows up? I used Epic Privacy browser but the flash game I wanted to edit wasn't showing up lol.
Quote Originally Posted by moonminer View Post
I would also like to know, even though its been years since this post has been made. have you found out which browser shows up? I used Epic Privacy browser but the flash game I wanted to edit wasn't showing up lol.
I don't think this will help in your case. Because this only fixed it if it doesn't capture any packets (not, not showing in the process list). But if you run both programs as admin. Maybe that helps for that issue as well.

But for many reasons, I suggest you this program instead: https://github.com/appsec-labs/Advanced_Packet_Editor
It can do everything WPE Pro can do. And also comes with functionality like auto-detecting the current used socket/connection. Which was very helpful when I was doing exploits for the flash game Goodgame Gangster. Because whenever you disconnected, you had to set the socket id in WPE Pro. With Advanced Packet Editor you don't have to do that anymore.

And since that application is open source. You can even implement scripting or checks to send specific packets whenever a specific one was received/sent. Which made it pretty much straightforward to do this tool here for Goodgame Gangster: https://github.com/DefaultO/Geldwaesche
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?