QuestionSolvedPlease help get my bots going!

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Please help get my bots going!
Ok so I am on Grimoire 3.8, and im pretty new to botting. My issue is the bots I download are all in .rar, not even dmbot to convert. I tried manually changing it from .rar to .gbot from properties, but it doesn't work. How do I covert .rar to .gbot?
hahahhahaahhah. okay thats a misinterpretation what you're meant to do is to open the file with an application called winrar or windows exracter. and if you open/extract the files the gbot file will be there if your grimoire bot is compatible.
.rar is a compressed file. So what you want to do is to download 7zip/ winrar to extract the file inside (because the file
(.rar) contains .gbot, just letting you know)
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?