Need help building new pc

Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
Need help building new pc
planning on upgrading my pc, looking for a clean high fps gaming rgb set up. How would these parts hold up? anything to switch out?[IMG][/IMG]
Just get a pre-build pc from ebay or amazon Just my advice
Looks good, nothing much that I would change. The case is not my thing but at this price point, anything you put together will be good. Just make sure you are gonna overclock that shit a lot otherwise just grab a non k.
Quote Originally Posted by ktm80y View Post
Just get a pre-build pc from ebay or amazon Just my advice
that's an advice i would never take lol, building it myself will always be cheaper
OP that will be a very good system for 2k but if you are planning to do 4k gaming then get another 1080 or go for gtx 2080ti.
wow
yea those parts are super nice. 16gb is well more than enough though, do you need 32?
Agreed lol, what are you planning on playing/doing xD like video editing 16 is enough but wow 32 you be doing tons of shit xD
Quote Originally Posted by Asgeirr View Post
Agreed lol, what are you planning on playing/doing xD like video editing 16 is enough but wow 32 you be doing tons of shit xD
I had editing and whatever in mind, but I honestly just want 32 for the aesthetics and for my OCD XD

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Baozhai View Post
OP that will be a very good system for 2k but if you are planning to do 4k gaming then get another 1080 or go for gtx 2080ti.
I was going to get 2080ti, but theres a lot of rtx gpu's failing and I dont want to be a victim of a house going up in flames
Honestly, this thing will be able to run anything you try on it. Should also be future proofed for awhile, so that's helpful as well.
Quote Originally Posted by KoffeeKat View Post
I had editing and whatever in mind, but I honestly just want 32 for the aesthetics and for my OCD XD

- - - Updated - - -



I was going to get 2080ti, but theres a lot of rtx gpu's failing and I dont want to be a victim of a house going up in flames
Yeah 2080 is trash right now lol...
And you my friend have an expensive condition geez....
Please don't use this rig to game at 1080p. 1440p 144hz would be perfect, and even more perfect if you had a 1080ti seeing as the RTX cards are fucking up.
Quote Originally Posted by milkit1 View Post
Please don't use this rig to game at 1080p. 1440p 144hz would be perfect, and even more perfect if you had a 1080ti seeing as the RTX cards are fucking up.
Ye at that point you just shelling out cash for no reason. If you play FPS's cop a 1440p 144hz otherwise go full 4k.
Quote Originally Posted by milkit1 View Post
Please don't use this rig to game at 1080p. 1440p 144hz would be perfect, and even more perfect if you had a 1080ti seeing as the RTX cards are fucking up.
I just bought a 1080ti and I own a 144hz monitor
looks good
I would take out 16gb and either replace your current ssd with an m.2 or add an m.2 as your boot drive

Also that case isn't necessary considering your parts. I would recommend an H500 which is super simple and clean.
Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?