WinkCustom rank!

Posts 466–476 of 476 · Page 32 of 32
Done.

Enjoy
playerstats.for.envy99.txtattachment deleted · 3 downloads before removal
you havent unlocked the title I wanted but thks anyway
Quote Originally Posted by envy99 View Post
you havent unlocked the title I wanted but thks anyway
I unloacked them all.. I didn't find the one you are looking for.. however no problem.
Level: 70
Prestige: 4
Kills: (Regular? Ask me if you need this specified)
Deaths:(Same as above)
Wins: (Same)
Looses: (Same)
Weapon unlocked: Everyting on the following: Intervention, Barret, UMP45, AUG HBAR, ACR, M4, RPD (<-Optional). Mastery on: Model 1887, AA-12, Raffica.
Emblems and titles:
Titles: Those that go with the "Everything". The easy ones. Leave the hard ones to get (A.K.A All Pro). If you manage to put in it the One Shot-Two Kills, an Wargasm I would be grateful.If you can't do this well, put em all.
Emblems: Every easy one; and these (incoming long list):
"Hard Landing" ;"Point Guard: III" ;"Base Jump" ;"Dictator" ; "The Surgical" ; "Transformer" ;"Fast Swap" ;"Group Hug" ;"Shield Veteran: III" ;"It's Personal!" ;"Defuser II" ;"Bomb Defender II" ;"Perfectionist" ;"Assault Expert: III";"Ghillie in the Mist: III" ;"Streaker" ;"Owned" ;"Slow but Sure" ; "Smasher" ; "Unbelivable" ;"Free-For-All Victor: III" ; "Time is Money II" ; "Star Player" ; "Airborne" ; "Sunblock" ; "Blindfire" ; "Slasher" ; "Survivor" ; "Collateral Damage"; "Bang for Your Buck II" ;"The Brink" ;"Payback" ; "Cruelty" ; "The Grim Reaper" ;"Misery Loves Company" ;"Stealth IV" ; "Think Fast Stun" ; "No Secrets" ;"Extreme Cruelty" ; "The Denier" ; "Survivalist".

Anyhow, thank you a lot in advance.
Done.. and not really.. I can't see the titles I unlock.. you have to options.. none or everything.. sorry.. PSE it's not that accurate.

ENJOY
playerstats.for.Ninja257.txtattachment deleted · 4 downloads before removal
Please:
Level: 1
Prestige: 0
Kills: 0
Deaths: 0
Wins: 0
Loses: 0
Weapon Unlocked: all
Emblems and Titles: all

Thanks
can i ask for one?

I want
Level: 50
Prestige: 10
Kills: random
Deaths: random
wins: random
loses: random
weapon unlocked: all, all camos, but no attachments
emblems and titles: non

Thanks =)
Quote Originally Posted by B4M View Post
@Rim use this.
i belive he wanted to have everything unlocked on lvl 1, like pro perks, camos etc.
Quote Originally Posted by isokasi View Post
i belive he wanted to have everything unlocked on lvl 1, like pro perks, camos etc.
Yes, u are right. I wana 1 lvl because i have played about 2-3 weeks with 70 lvl and 10th prestige and that boored me.
Done.

Enjoy!
playerstats.for.Rim.txtattachment deleted · 1 downloads before removal
Posts 466–476 of 476 · Page 32 of 32
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?