Help Setting Up Shop

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Help Setting Up Shop
Hi, I'm looking for someone to help me start my shop and the thread, I don't have any money but I got spotify premium accounts I can give.
Quote Originally Posted by zach2507 View Post
Hi, I'm looking for someone to help me start my shop and the thread, I don't have any money but I got spotify premium accounts I can give.
What exactly do you need?
Quote Originally Posted by Hentai View Post


What exactly do you need?
Just basic help making the thread look nice and organized, hopefully could provide advice on a btc wallet.
Quote Originally Posted by zach2507 View Post
Just basic help making the thread look nice and organized, hopefully could provide advice on a btc wallet.
Well few things you shall consider.
-Buy a thread design as soon as you get enough money.
-Be sure to provide proof
-Host a giveaway
-State the prices straightforward.
- IM shall be the only contact information.

You can follow this rough template.

- Introduction
-Price
-Terms of Service
-FAQ (optional)
-Proof
-Contact

can't remember much , but if it comes upto mind, I'll simply lend some more help.
Quote Originally Posted by zach2507 View Post
Just basic help making the thread look nice and organized, hopefully could provide advice on a btc wallet.
BTC wallet depends on ur location. I see alot of UK people use coinbase.
Basically Hentai summarized everything, but if your still stuck then you should take a look at some established threads in the Marketplace to get a better idea of what he's talking about.
You can use blockchain as a BTC wallet
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?