what do guys like better?

Posts 1–15 of 50 · Page 1 of 4
what do guys like better?
anime or manga , sorry I just need to make post to send PMS lol
I prefer anime xD
I prefer none of those spongebob is way better
anime hands down.....
hello
they both have their perks. I love the animation though
free punjabi movie 144p hd download 2018
Quote Originally Posted by CartoonSquid View Post
I prefer none of those spongebob is way better
same. RIP Stephen.
I prefer anime.Don't really like manga
Manga mega gay

Anime is :heart:
manga!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can actually say, without lying, that I don't watch/read, and haven't watched/read either of them. I've watched and read tiny bits, here and there, but never got interested. It's just not my thing.
I enjoy Anime as well as other Cartoons like Tom and Jerry
Posts 1–15 of 50 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?