I am the only one here who is up to date on this series?
Yeah probably.
oh god, why no one understand the true awesomeness of that series. you guys are fucked up.
Originally Posted by Jhem
oh god, why no one understand the true awesomeness of that series. you guys are fucked up.
It's not that people don't understand the "awesomeness" of the series. It's that the series has 920+ episodes, 20+ movies and who knows how many OVAs and specials there are.
I didn't even watched the movies, I only watched the very first 2 movies of that series, I actually think it was cool but some of it is unrelated to story.
You are probably amongst a significant minority of people who are up to date with the series. I haven't even finished the spin-off: Magic Kaito.
Originally Posted by Jhem
I didn't even watched the movies, I only watched the very first 2 movies of that series, I actually think it was cool but some of it is unrelated to story.
I actually love Conan, as I watched all the movies , and probably around 500 episodes. The sad part is, after a while it is just repeating. At first it was actually fun as you didn't know who the murderer at all, but now as the series has slightly changed, I can guess the murderer easily.