Constant Disconnection

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Constant Disconnection
Is it just me or is everyone else getting disconnected quite frequently? I'm running an AFDL bot and I seem to disconnect a lot of times and my connection seems just fine. I tried enabling other bots but still I get disconnected a few minutes after I enable the bot
Quote Originally Posted by ClairvoyantDom View Post
Is it just me or is everyone else getting disconnected quite frequently? I'm running an AFDL bot and I seem to disconnect a lot of times and my connection seems just fine. I tried enabling other bots but still I get disconnected a few minutes after I enable the bot
Are you using grimoire as well?

because i am in a similar situation, here my bots never seem to work overnight now.
For example i leave my bot for tainted gems over night and by the morning i only got 40.. quite disappointing.
Constant disconnects are probably because of your class looping a haste skill.
Quote Originally Posted by asamortal View Post
Constant disconnects are probably because of your class looping a haste skill.
and why is that? That doesn't seem to be the case since I was using BB when I kept on going disconnected

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xemans View Post
Are you using grimoire as well?

because i am in a similar situation, here my bots never seem to work overnight now.
For example i leave my bot for tainted gems over night and by the morning i only got 40.. quite disappointing.
Yes I am using grimoire
Quote Originally Posted by ClairvoyantDom View Post
That doesn't seem to be the case since I was using BB when I kept on going disconnected
Ah then its probably the HoT/DoT inversion that disconnected you.
It happens when DoTs or HoTs tick for a long ass time. They suddenly invert themselves(HoTs become DoTs on yourself/DoTs become HoTs on the enemy) and cause all sorts of new problems.

Happened to me quite a few times using Stonecrusher in glitched rooms but it didn't disconnect me.

But yeah. Haste buffs + low HP monsters = disconnect if the class loops its haste skill too much.
I tried to see if using necro's second skill would get disconnect or not,seems to be ok for a moment or two,then disconnects,its getting annoying moreso since im also using grimoire.
Quote Originally Posted by ClairvoyantDom View Post
I'm running an AFDL bot
It could be using an old code that was already removed from the game or isn't used for the quests anymore.
Did you check the commands?

The AFDL and VHL questlines are some of the most heavily changed quests since they were released.
I'm finished getting AFDL and it seems the codes weren't the source of disconnection.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us