Updating Your Own Clients to Avoid Spamming Client Threads

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Updating Your Own Clients to Avoid Spamming Client Threads
**Precursor**
I give zero fooks about my MPGH account, I'm not doing this for the clout and I know it has probably been posted already in multiple places... but obviously morons are having trouble locating proper information. Here it is; use this method to have your old client up and running within 5 minutes.
I did this myself this morning, everything is working as before. Nexus shardsstals will not have sprites, but you can still pick them up. Not sure as to what Thanksgiving content will be outdated, but some surely will. If you still cannot figure it out, you're not very intelligent and perhaps you should go play roblox.


I've just done mine within 4 minutes of logging on for the day lol. There are only 3-5 fields you need to edit.

-Download JPEXS
-Download the old crazyclient
-Download a fresh 31.1.1 client from realmofthemadgod.com

Step1:
-Directory to search in: scripts\kabam\rotmg\messaging\impl\GameServerConne ctionConcrete.as

-(CTRL+F) find: _loc1_.buildVersion_

-Change the build version to X31.1.1

Step2:
-Directory to search in: scripts\com\company\assembleegameclient\parameters \Parameters.as

-(CTRL+F) find: RANDOM1:String and RANDOM2:String

-Change the OLD RANDOM1:String and RANDOM2:String to the NEW values (open the freshly downloaded 31.1.1 client, copy them over to the old hacked client that is currently outdated)

**NOTE** this step allows you to fix ANY version in the future. If you're going to go full autist and get lost, just skip downloading the fresh client and paste the following into your old hacked client. These strings are only going to be correct for any of the 31.1.X builds.
Code:
public static const RANDOM1:String = "311f80691451c71b09a13a2a6e";
      
public static const RANDOM2:String = "72c5583cafb6818995cbd74b80";
Step3:
-Directory to search in: scripts\kabam\rotmg\application\impl\ProductionSet up.as

-Fix the version so that it is 31.1.1
I can't find the text you're referring to inside crazy client.

[QUOTE=ConniesCurse;14073659]I can't find the text you're referring to inside crazy client.

The local variable might have a different name, maybe _loc2_ or something. It's more consistent to search for the "onConnected" function.
I can find the string of text but once i fix it and save it it has an error stating "Compilling §§goto is not available, sorry on line 2885" any ideas???

/i tried turning on the obfuscation option in the settings bar but still no luck...

PastaPriest
Quote Originally Posted by swagtown View Post
Step3:
-Directory to search in: scripts\kabam\rotmg\application\impl\ProductionSet up.as

-Fix the version so that it is 31.1.1
I dont get this last step, i cannot find the version to edit.
Where can i get JPEXS safe from?

- - - Updated - - -

Where can i get JPEXS safe from?
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?