XP glitch multiplayer

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
XP glitch multiplayer
This is a very easy but working xp glitch. Basicly what it is if you complete a challenge and alt f4 you get the XP but the challenge doesn't complete.

How to exploit?
Example: 499/500 kills with certain attachment for 7.5k xp. join game -> 1 kill -> alt f4 -> easy 15k xp.

Repeat as many times as you like for easy xp
Can confirm this works, this is insane

Edit: I also am pretty sure your XP for challenges doubles with the 2XP Weekend, making it 15k XP for completing part V of some challenges. I am doing with Spec Equipment Veteran V!
Quote Originally Posted by Surf N Twerk View Post
Can confirm this works, this is insane

Edit: I also am pretty sure your XP for challenges doubles with the 2XP Weekend, making it 15k XP for completing part V of some challenges. I am doing with Spec Equipment Veteran V!

I currently have it set up that i complete 5 challenges with 1 kill. thats like 50k xp each time i get in a game and get a kill
Is this really efficient if you only have one challenge?`Since the time loading the game
Quote Originally Posted by skruffiz View Post
Is this really efficient if you only have one challenge?`Since the time loading the game
Well. I get about 10-20k xp in a game without completing any challenges. so if you only have 1 challenge worth 7.5k you can still make 15k xp in about 2minutes.. so in my opionion, definitly worth it
Quote Originally Posted by Surf N Twerk View Post
Can confirm this works, this is insane

Edit: I also am pretty sure your XP for challenges doubles with the 2XP Weekend, making it 15k XP for completing part V of some challenges. I am doing with Spec Equipment Veteran V!
Also another thing on this, when you complete your challenge, ALT+F4 right away, do not wait or the challenge will be completed even if you ALT+F4 later on
It doesn't work for me anymore after today. No matter how fast I am with Alt+F4, it still counts.
Not currently at home, but does this still work? Curious to try tomorrow.
Worked for me last night, but i've seen a lot of youtube videos of it posted today and now it ain't working
Quote Originally Posted by skruffiz View Post
Worked for me last night, but i've seen a lot of youtube videos of it posted today and now it ain't working
Just tried it about 2 minutes ago, still works! Currently have 3 challenges up for 36k XP per time I do the glitch!
Thank you for the tip!
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us