Top refunders at the moment

Posts 1–15 of 54 · Page 1 of 4
Top refunders at the moment
Just curious for who the top refunders at the moment are?
Ofc ones who reply quick and tend to answer all questions asked.



I've dealt with a lot, but I like exploring options
Personally would say Eoch (Wyo) and Lupin.
the ones u dont know about retard
Quote Originally Posted by Lil Pump View Post
the ones u dont know about retard
damn bruh why you gotta do him like that? He was asking a simple question...
Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Hands View Post
damn bruh why you gotta do him like that? He was asking a simple question...
Look at his rep, lmao
Quote Originally Posted by Lil Pump View Post
the ones u dont know about retard
LOL +1 you're such an asshole
Lupin is the guy
CloudUser is goat.
@Dama is bestgirl fuccc
I'd say Dama, Eoch, and Versa, but idk which one of em still runs refunding services.
Definitely @TrenGod or @CloudUser
@Dama is also great and commucitive but idk if she's running any service now
I used @Buziness a few years ago, and again now they are back. At the times I have looked I found it kinda hard to find refunders confident doing UK stores but Buziness has completed all my refunds past and present no problem, all with good communication. Didn't use anyone else after I started working with Buziness because I didn't need to. Recommended to a few friends too.
Posts 1–15 of 54 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?