Looking for Middle Men

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Looking for Middle Men
I am selling an account and looking for a middle man, are they're any MPGH Official Forum members that are honorable enough to be a middle man? Please do not suggest yourself, only someone you would put your account in the hands of. Thanks again to all who post.

Here Is what I am Selling:
CrossFire & Steam Account For BEST OFFER
Obama, Liz, Dave, Arun

Basically all the mods and trusted members.
Middle men don't exist.
I would do it.

But you will say I'm not trusted.
I was just making sure they are available. I don't want to be ripped off and I don't want a customer feeling ripped.
Sorry Internet Lagged me...

** Please delete this post**
Sam a good middle man []
Obama is my choice, he's been a middleman before, go see his testimonials.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?