Flash issues.

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Flash issues.
I'm having some issues selecting default run software for my flash player. It for some reason is set to open in JPEX by default and will not let me change it.
Might be the wrong place to post, but I figured how every ROTMG client is in flash someone had to know.

Thanks.
do windows+s and search for default apps, open the settings and scroll all the way down to .swf, and set the default to your projector.
Quote Originally Posted by ArkMods View Post
do windows+s and search for default apps, open the settings and scroll all the way down to .swf, and set the default to your projector.
I should probably have mentioned, but I have already tried doing it this way. I have also tried changing it through properties. Both times it just loads for a bit of time and then nothing happens.

I have the options to change it to Flash Player 31.0 r0 and to Flash Player 32.0 d0. Is there something I'm missing, a certain program or something?
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?