Bans?

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Bans?
How do bans work on this game for trainers etc? Is it that they will ban all new accounts you make once banned and rebuy the game?

Is there any way to change this to stop auto bans if that’s the case?
Banning appears to be random.
For instance I've not been banned even though I've used a trainer and used all the features available in said trainer and there are people who have been banned for seemingly doing the same thing.
I'm not going to be surprised when I get banned and it's only a matter of time, for now I can just have fun.
As for your question about auto-ban, It appears as if you can buy a new account and play like normal without issue. I doubt they'll blacklist you.
Quote Originally Posted by ndsxftw View Post
Banning appears to be random.
For instance I've not been banned even though I've used a trainer and used all the features available in said trainer and there are people who have been banned for seemingly doing the same thing.
I'm not going to be surprised when I get banned and it's only a matter of time, for now I can just have fun.
As for your question about auto-ban, It appears as if you can buy a new account and play like normal without issue. I doubt they'll blacklist you.
Using the trainer will result in an inevitable ban?
Quote Originally Posted by cayek View Post
Using the trainer will result in an inevitable ban?
If you get lucky, they wont ban you. I got lucky and didnt get hit by the ban wave. So i decided to quit
Just be careful to what extent you use your trainer. Try not to get too insane.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us