Curious about the compass, hope it's useful and not some zp crap -.-
/Next Patch Again
Yeah i too hope its useful .
LOL, compass! How is the compass going to help? What are we might to do, follow it until we die or find the bomb. Also I agree, better not be ZP crap!
hmmm... compass.. I already can get the PSG red dragon though. 90/70 coupons

This patch is going to fail
wth kid
those maps already exist..wat cf r u talking about after all
those maps already exist..wat cf r u talking about after all
^^ Street player.
Where are you from?
Coz they only looking for Australian and European Minions.
Where are you from?
Coz they only looking for Australian and European Minions.
the prison map and spg red is already out
umm but red dragon and prison -.- and complex ... already in CF eu ....
^^ We noticed that.
But they might be making new guns.
Or it is for CF phil
But they might be making new guns.
Or it is for CF phil
Na, it's either for CCF or PHCF, because we already have the prison map. ^^
Oh, and I like the golden PSG-1 (PSG-1 Striker)
Oh, and I like the golden PSG-1 (PSG-1 Striker)
mmm there already is a prison map ...
I like the Dragon sniper...
Can you texture mod on cf?
Can you texture mod on cf?
Good lord GodLike, you spam WAY to fuckin' much.
Wow, you literally lurk a thread and post EVERY time someone else posts...
Good lord, get a life away from this forum. Fucking pitiful.
Wow, you literally lurk a thread and post EVERY time someone else posts...
Good lord, get a life away from this forum. Fucking pitiful.
This thread is closed for replies.



