[Help] Closing application from all forms.

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
[Help] Closing application from all forms.
Hi,

I'm encountering a problem when closing any of my forms via the "x" button in the top right. It shuts down the form but when I check my processes the application is still running. I was just wondering how to set it so that by pressing the "x" button on any form the whole application closes.

Thanks

J-Deezy.
here:

[php]
sub Form#_Form_Closing
End
end sub
[/php]
Just write END at the closing event of the form. Example:

[php]Private Sub ReplaceWithYourFormName_FormClosed(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.Windows.Forms.FormClosedEventArgs) Handles Me.FormClosed

End

End Sub[/php]
Thank you both, that worked perfectly. I figured it was something ridiculously simple but all my internet searches returned very complex answers which I figured weren't what as I was looking for.

Again, thanks a lot.

J-Deezy
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us