Help059client Hack Error Fix (Load Error, Retrying)

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
059client Hack Error Fix (Load Error, Retrying)
Hello everyone,

I have been using the 059 client for the past couple of days, and I really like it. However, yesterday I tried to relog to fix the map glitch, and when I did, I was greeted with an error upon loading up the game, saying "Load Error, Retrying". I was wondering if anyone knows how to fix this, I have already tried waiting 10 mins, restarting my router, and using a VPN. However, when I try to use another hacked client, even the same client on 059's website, I can log in. Anyone know how to fix this?

Thank you!

~Sparrow
Clear flash cache
Didn't work. Any other solutions?
Delete client from your computer entirely, then clear cache, redownload fresh client.
Are you using an outdated client maybe?
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?