wtf G2A..?

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
wtf G2A..?
So as most of us know, when buying a game through G2A, you can see their "selected offer" (which is likely sponsored) and if you go down the page a little, you can see the rest of the (cheaper) offers. But as of today, I noticed there's no longer an option to buy anything besides their selected offer unless I have a business account..? Can anyone else confirm this? I feel like I'm missing something, this can't be right. I want Forza Horizon 4, and the lowest offer is $40, but the selected offer is $60 and I can't change it.
G2A has turned to shit. I used to love them, but now they're meh. Their new UI is also fucking garbage.
Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post
G2A has turned to shit. I used to love them, but now they're meh. Their new UI is also fucking garbage.
You're right and if they literally only allow you to buy their sponsored offer, that's the final nail in the coffin.
maybe find a seller who sell FH4 here on mpgh,i see people selling pretty cheap here (@connecting if you can help this poor soul)
there are several other sites that compete with g2a
There's way better sites with way better prices. Whilst selling keys is dodgy to begin with, their shitty practices make it much worse.
Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
There's way better sites with way better prices. Whilst selling keys is dodgy to begin with, their shitty practices make it much worse.
Can I get a name?
There better sites that offer more "appealing" deals. Most of the other sites have a high held rep as well
Mine works as prior.
Quote Originally Posted by Moskva View Post
Try clicking this
https://ibb.co/6mVR4tK
same thing.. weird isn't it? I tried with a different browser and a VPN too.
Never got anything from g2a. poop site
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?