WinkHello here, TKoroshi speaking!

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Hello here, TKoroshi speaking!
Hello, my online alias is Toru Koroshi (shorten Koro-kun or Korokun).

I am an aspiring dev that has taken interest in making Wizardry Online a thing (being official or non unofficial) and want to possibility re-enjoy playing that game like people would playing a game called Everquest Online Adventures Frontier.

The reason for this is, well mainly I like MMORPGs, and I play the original Everquest game. (Though I do expand off into Blade & Soul, Final Fantasy XIV, Everquest 2, Guild Wars 2, and Black Desert Online)

However, the 'real' main reason for this is I want to make a name for myself and my group and I aim to do so by any means necessary.

Our first goal right now as a group will be to revive and remaster the Sega Dreamcast game Illbleed.

If you are even remotely interested in anything I just mentioned please reply here and I will get back with you (as long as you meet the quota of the MPGH guidelines...)

In the meantime I will be making full use of this site and possibly its' hacks as there are plenty that do interest me. Please do keep up the good work here devs and supports who make this all possible for us!
Last post to reach my 15.
hello welcome
Hey, I like MMORPG games also. What games would you suggest that have a very good reputation with MMORPG?
Welcome to MPGH
Welcome here, I've played WOW during Vanilla version but stopped after
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?