How do I calculate player width?

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
How do I calculate player width?
I've calculated player *height* by subtracting the positions of the foot bone and head bone, but I'm unsure how to calculate the player *width* properly? I don't know the bones for the hands xD.

If anyone could help me out here I'd appreciate it
you can do it by substract postions of hands
LeftHand Bone ID = 10
RightHand Bone ID = 17
Quote Originally Posted by [K]akashi View Post
you can do it by substract postions of hands
LeftHand Bone ID = 10
RightHand Bone ID = 17
Haha I already solved this by subtracting feet but thanks bro
My ESP is now complete

https://imgur.com/a/hWs3hjdⓘ
great bro nice
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us