eBay CC limit

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
eBay CC limit
Is anyone aware of how much copyright claims you can get before they terminate your account?
Under copyright claims I mean when they remove a listing of yours because you have no permission to sell the item.
Quote Originally Posted by Riseld85 View Post
Is anyone aware of how much copyright claims you can get before they terminate your account?
Under copyright claims I mean when they remove a listing of yours because you have no permission to sell the item.
I think it was 3.
They can terminate your account whenever they want but after you get a 30 day suspension they seem to drop the hammer after that.
Would not reccommend doing things such as copyright claims with your main ebay account because it highlights your account to Ebay and if your selling certain digital items they might suspend your account.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?