New Steam Client

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
New Steam Client
I have the new steam client. Everytime I try to play MW2 with VAC Chaos. VAC Chaos gives me an error "invalid steam client" and then exits. I have VAC Chaos 2.03.
I don't think you should use it till it will be updated..because u might risk a ban.. and by the way..it worked for me few days ago.
Try This
run as admin on steam
and then run as admin at VAC chaos*well while u want to login*
and there u go
Still didn't work. But thanks for the help.
Try again if it dont work tho!
Vac Chaos is a piece of crap FYI.

~Thankies
i had the same problem . but if i logged out steam . and then reconnect with my account . it worked i guess u can only start vac chaos once a login sesion .
vac chaos got an update, and i from what i heard, the error shouldnt pop up anymore
Yep it got new update! FTW
Thanks, I got the new update
Guess your problem is solved.
Have fun.

Thread closed.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us