Hillbilly stun sound

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Hillbilly stun sound
I enjoyed the old hillbilly stun sounds, and with the old sounds posted on a steam community thread, is there anyway I could change them in the files?
No no no, whatever you do DO NOT touch any internal files like sound effects or anything. It’s not like the perk icons where you could just change the png I am almost certain sound effects like that are formatted very specifically for the game to read and it probably has some kind of encryption. Changing files like that will corrupt your game and/or get detected my EasyAntiCheat!

But I could be wrong, see what’s the others say and then make your ultimate decision.
I'm honestly looking for the old billy sounds as well. Not really enjoying the new sounds. :/
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?