[THEMIDA] Fixing MapleStory OEP

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
[THEMIDA] Fixing MapleStory OEP
Hi guys, I have almost unpacked Themida. The only problem is that MapleStorys original entry point seems to be modified by Themida. How can I restore the modification?

I don't know what compiler MapleStory was compiled in, so I can't fix the OEP. Is there another way to fix it?

Thanks.
upload the orginal exe of maple story which you want to unpack. and tell me which themida verison it is and any other information. i will unpaclyfully, themida is my enemy

maple story was probally compiled in c++ visual studio 2008 , as i saw a year ago
Hi txaxnxkx, can you please help me on MSEA v.93's themida?
It's on version 2.1.0.0 and compiled on VC++ 2008.

I need an unpacked client to debug some things in it

media`fire.com/?iynuyxtznlz

Remove the "`"
Quote Originally Posted by Rogery View Post
Hi txaxnxkx, can you please help me on MSEA v.93's themida?
It's on version 2.1.0.0 and compiled on VC++ 2008.

I need an unpacked client to debug some things in it

media`fire.com/?iynuyxtznlz

Remove the "`"
bumping 1+ week old threads is against rules
Quote Originally Posted by 'Bruno View Post
bumping 1+ week old threads is against rules
I don't think it should matter while this section is dead. There's only a few people that I've seen actually post assembly related stuff in this section anyway.
Quote Originally Posted by Rogery View Post
Hi txaxnxkx, can you please help me on MSEA v.93's themida?
It's on version 2.1.0.0 and compiled on VC++ 2008.

I need an unpacked client to debug some things in it

media`fire.com/?iynuyxtznlz

Remove the "`"
I unpacked the file. It was Themida 2.1.0.0+ but the compiler is MSVC++ 6.0 .

VirusTotal - unpacked_MapleStory.rar
VirScan - unpacked_MapleStory.rar
unpacked_MapleStory.rarattachment deleted · 59 downloads before removal
Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
I don't think it should matter while this section is dead. There's only a few people that I've seen actually post assembly related stuff in this section anyway.
yeap thats actually true... posting on old old threads is better then not posting at all.. ;x
Wow thanks a lot, now I can start on the debugging regarding the Body pressure hack.
I appreciate a lot, thanks a million again!
Thank you for your help!!!

I`ve figured a whole week to unpack MapleSEA v93!!!!

THANKS!!!!!!!
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?