Already in trouble

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Already in trouble
Well , I've been on this forum for about twenty minutes and already got an infraction for bumping thread .

Somebody named BoomBox gave this to me ... Says must be under 30 days old . So here's the thing for me . If i cant restart a thread that's older then 30 days without getting an infraction . Then why not just remove the thread and save us all the trouble ??? Proactive

Plus how do you PM on this thing ?
Quote Originally Posted by 90RECON94 View Post
Then why not just remove the thread and save us all the trouble ???
Because not all threads are closed? Not that hard to not post.

Quote Originally Posted by 90RECON94 View Post
Plus how do you PM on this thing ?
You need 15 posts before you can use PMs, IM is an alternative with the chat button.
@90RECON94 Don't post on threads that are older than 30 days. That is considered necro posting. If you wish to start a conversation create a thread or find a current active thread with the same topic..
... Or learn to read the rules?
Alright , Trash I guess man ... I still say if you cant address a post that's over 30 days w/o getting into trouble then erase it ... Lily thanks for your input ; really appreciate it ...

- - - Updated - - -

Alright , Trash I guess man ... I still say if you cant address a post that's over 30 days w/o getting into trouble then erase it ... Lily thanks for your input ; really appreciate it ...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
... Or learn to read the rules?
Whaaaaat ? That's to hard !

Besides we can make some rules to keep our admin unnecessary busy ...
Quote Originally Posted by 90RECON94 View Post
Alright , Trash I guess man ... I still say if you cant address a post that's over 30 days w/o getting into trouble then erase it ... Lily thanks for your input ; really appreciate it ...

- - - Updated - - -

Alright , Trash I guess man ... I still say if you cant address a post that's over 30 days w/o getting into trouble then erase it ... Lily thanks for your input ; really appreciate it ...

- - - Updated - - -



Whaaaaat ? That's to hard !

Besides we can make some rules to keep our admin unnecessary busy ...
pretty sure you should read rules
Quote Originally Posted by CloxNetwork View Post
pretty sure you should read rules
bypassing marketplace restriction and selling accounts on your profile either is not allowed.
Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
bypassing marketplace restriction and selling accounts on your profile either is not allowed.
it isnt? okay ill delete that stuff then.
Quote Originally Posted by CloxNetwork View Post
it isnt? okay ill delete that stuff then.
>.> It is still there
I mean bumping threads is against the rules.. Now you know.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?