SolvedNew Account

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
New Account
Hello peeps! My question is what you guys do when you create a new account? What classes would you get first? What bot would u use to get xp/cp/gold etc. Where would you farm xp/cp etc. Thanks!
For xp - I would use memes packet spammer leveler which will also get you gold cap when youre done getting to lvl 85. Considering once you get it going - you can move around - I would probably activate a bot for arcangrove rep - to get the shaman class to aoe farm. Then bots for the rep for stonecrusher(mythsong as you have arcangrove from getting shaman) - if you can still merge it. Probably can. That's probably what I would do. CP - join /bloodmoon and kill darkness mobs - or join /darkness if you got membership. After that - get VHL and Pyromancer - to merge into blaze binder for a better aoe class - or get Vampire Lord if its Halloween.
Quote Originally Posted by shauny321 View Post
After that - get VHL
There a time measurement for VHL completion? I need that class to move on since I don't use an alt.
Quote Originally Posted by Trash View Post
VHL completion
15 days minimum iirc - that's why I said to get stonecrusher and shaman first to help farm for it. 15 days is for the daily quest to get Elder's Blood.

- - - Updated - - -

Heres a link to all the requirements : Click me
Over a week since last response from OP, assuming solved.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?