Just ordered 2 products from Dana. Communication is really fast and good so far. Will update this later
Originally Posted by mobster1221 is this a se or refund service? It's a SE service, not allowed to write that on the main post though because of my AD banner Originally Posted by Benji 512GB ssd? I can get a 500GB ssd for 89EUR legit in EU? Am I missing something (Is it NVME?) And is it NA ONLY? The 970's listed on the thread are all NVME/M.2. // I also offer 860 PRO+EVO, those are cheaper For faster responses please contact me by pressing my banner!
Ordered a Note 9 and 970 Evo 2TB. He's an amazing seller, super fast responses, definitely worth giving it a try if you want an upgrade to your pc!
Placed an order for the Samsung S9. Pretty decent seller to work with thus far. I'll provide an update throughout the entire process.