PostWTBVps or dedicated servers

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Vps or dedicated servers
I want to buy vps or dedicated server to host my own TS3 and CSGO server, location only Germany (because of my ping). I am paying only with paypal.

Add me on IM
added on IM, i can help you find the server that fits your needs. I have ran gaming servers in the past and ts3 servers. currently I just run vpn vpses and a seedbox for my friends and myself but can still help you with my past experience.
Quote Originally Posted by gamemaste789 View Post
added on IM, i can help you find the server that fits your needs. I have ran gaming servers in the past and ts3 servers. currently I just run vpn vpses and a seedbox for my friends and myself but can still help you with my past experience.
Accepted on IM
I'm not sure I can help but I have a few google cloud accounts with credits 300$-500$ would that help you?
I have dedicated servers available, added you on IM
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?