UnhappyHelp not working Aimbot

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Help not working Aimbot
Hi guys , can anyone help me !
i have Aimbot and Put it in my Menu But, Nothing happens when i play Help Please
Quote Originally Posted by Confirm- View Post
Hi guys , can anyone help me !
i have Aimbot and Put it in my Menu But, Nothing happens when i play Help Please
No code, no help dude...
Hey, I really have code
Quote Originally Posted by vaisefud3 View Post
No code, no help dude...
Hey, I really have code I do not want to help you
Quote Originally Posted by Confirm- View Post
Hey, I really have code I do not want to help you
Are you dumb? I wanna help you.
But we don't have a magic ball to know where is the error.
I'm joking with you
Quote Originally Posted by vaisefud3 View Post
Are you dumb? I wanna help you.
But we don't have a magic ball to know where is the error.
I know my brother I'm joking with you Send me the link of the profile on your Facebook
Quote Originally Posted by Confirm- View Post
I know my brother I'm joking with you Send me the link of the profile on your Facebook
No fb, call me on d i s c o r d or just PM me here.
Darkratos#6703
Quote Originally Posted by Ezekiel88 View Post
same issue here
I just solve his issue just see where u call the menu item
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us