How many IDE is installed to your computer?

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
How many IDE is installed to your computer?
How many IDE is installed to your computer?

countless

I installed different IDE for different online courses and IDE for developing.
it depends on the lang you are using.
for c# I use visual studio.
for js Jetbrains.
Visual Studio - for C++ + C#
Code Typhon - for Objective Pascal
Visual Studio Code - for everything else
Pycharm and visual studio, does sublime count?
real men use vim
Trying out the Spyder IDE for Anaconda
I use Android Studio (Jetbrains), PyCharm, Eclipse, and Processing. I wish I could juse VSCode for everything tho lol
Up until a week or so again, I only had Atom (if this can be considered an IDE), but needed to start C# development again so I downloaded visual studio.
Jetbrains, Anaconda, and eclipse are my current.
Eclipse, tried Intelliji but couldn't get around it. Visual for C#
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?