I'm back!
Hello everyone!
I originally created this account years ago to get access to Combat Arms hacks lol. Make a lot of good memories playing that game. Too bad the developer sold it to another company and now my account is lost because I didn't migrate it over to the new platform when they were switching.
Anyways, truth be told, I also based my ign on this forum off of someone else by the name of @HeartShapedBox. Does that name ring a bell to anyone?
Great to be back!!
I originally created this account years ago to get access to Combat Arms hacks lol. Make a lot of good memories playing that game. Too bad the developer sold it to another company and now my account is lost because I didn't migrate it over to the new platform when they were switching.
Anyways, truth be told, I also based my ign on this forum off of someone else by the name of @HeartShapedBox. Does that name ring a bell to anyone?
Great to be back!!