Delay Ban

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Delay Ban
Hello there,
So recently I think CF NA started to use delays bans as I don't get any hack tool messages nor DCs however after a couple of days my accounts get banned.
Is anybody faced the same problem ?
and how to bypass that ?

Thanks in advance
I'm facing this trouple till now
you have to use D/C Bybass
or remove weaponmgr functions then check your account after 2 days
Quote Originally Posted by [K]akashi View Post
I'm facing this trouple till now
you have to use D/C Bybass
or remove weaponmgr functions then check your account after 2 days
I don't use weapons, only ESP
Quote Originally Posted by [K]akashi View Post
I'm facing this trouple till now
you have to use D/C Bybass
or remove weaponmgr functions then check your account after 2 days
Bro !! Ithink
because u use public base
Do u try Antheor base
Quote Originally Posted by DEiseL View Post


Bro !! Ithink
because u use public base
Do u try Antheor base
Almost of us use Public d3d menu
i've updated my D3D & Mem Hook
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us