AvP2 Source Code

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
AvP2 Source Code
Can anyone help me? I am trying to get a hold of the avp2 source code that was publicly released a long time ago. Thank you.
highly doubt anyone here would have it, especially now. Everyone here used FEAR and the NOLF2 files

The AVP2 Source Code that was released was illegally released when an employee was fired from the dev company. good luck. I came across it on accident, but if I still have it or not, I don't know. I have over 20 hard drives to dig through and see what's where. So far out of the 8 or 9 I've tried, no luck
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
highly doubt anyone here would have it, especially now. Everyone here used FEAR and the NOLF2 files

The AVP2 Source Code that was released was illegally released when an employee was fired from the dev company. good luck. I came across it on accident, but if I still have it or not, I don't know. I have over 20 hard drives to dig through and see what's where. So far out of the 8 or 9 I've tried, no luck
20 harddrives? da fuq? yuno sell/throw away
do not hoard data. it bad 4 ur mental health
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
highly doubt anyone here would have it, especially now. Everyone here used FEAR and the NOLF2 files

The AVP2 Source Code that was released was illegally released when an employee was fired from the dev company. good luck. I came across it on accident, but if I still have it or not, I don't know. I have over 20 hard drives to dig through and see what's where. So far out of the 8 or 9 I've tried, no luck
can you explain whats the AvP2 ( Aliens vs Predator )?
yeah AVP2 is the Alien Vs Preditor game for PC.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?