Zup

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Sounds good but it's like you say some of the words too fast
ya what solvi said, work on the vocal audio, its hard to tell what you're saying and it fades in kinda
hmm like above, solid beat and stuff but your words aren't clear
Quote Originally Posted by strix. View Post
it sounds too raw in my opinion, the vocal
Read the thread, it's one take


- - - Updated - - -

ayo also add some hi hats
Alright, good feedback.
Clearer vocals.

- - - Updated - - -

Does anyone have any suggestions on good VSTs to use while making similar music?
just need a lil bit of autotune
Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
just need a lil bit of autotune
Nah thanks man, I'd rather cut my ding dong off.
Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post
Nah thanks man, I'd rather cut my ding dong off.
It's more common than you think to use auto-tune, especially if you have a good voice but haven't taken vocal lessons.
Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
It's more common than you think to use auto-tune, especially if you have a good voice but haven't taken vocal lessons.
That's still a no, I'd rather have it stay as is, if it changes it changes.
But for sure I'll try and do clearer vocals.

This isn't defensive, I just wanted to point out I started rapping a month or two ago, I've only listened to it prior.
Either way, I'm pretty content with it, even despite some mistakes made.

As for it being too raw, there's no such thing.

I just started listening to music like this around june this year.
Fell in love with it. I came from metal.
All you need is a Indian accent
Sounds good, with a little editing, you'll be well on your way
I keep trying to do everything in one take, it's harder than one would imagine. However, I like a challenge.

I just need to get into making beats, I've got plenty of ideas but not quite sure what to use.

So tips on vsts would be appreciated.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?