funny video

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
funny video
my friend sent this video to me today and it was so funny so i was thinking about showing it to you guys and if someone made a thread with the video please delete this thread if not have fun watching~





[YOUTUBE]4V-Ovj5dhxY&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]
Lol, they do alot of these, havent seen a CA one. Nice find.

AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
LMAO! Ive seen one like this but not quite the same
This is Funny. Lol
That was pretty good.
I have seen like 50+ already so it's getting old
Subtitles were a bit understandable and quite funny,
but I don't get the "Kick" from it that I used to.
Oh my gawd, this is awesome.
So err...coffee?
Haha I've seen a lot of there. Anyone happen to know what movie this is from?
old is old
this has been posted long before =)

but nice find

EDIT: lol its another one sry =o
lamo that was funny !!!!!!
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us