HACK

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
HACK
Okay... The addies are the same right?? And only Hacksheild updated.. So does that mean that the coders just need to update 1 part of their hack? Or do they need to make a whole new hack because of the update?? I'm not a coder so i'm clueless...Basically, How long do you think it will be before another hack is ready to go?? Educated opinions only please... Thank you
Yes , I agree :] when will the hacks be updated xD

Please n thx :]
I would like to know when the hacks will be updated and if any coder is willing to help me out code. I have no idea how but would love to learn.
no, they just need to update the bypass for D3D then,
then they can release again.

- Ikke.
post this on general section, this section is only for release/
Edit: hacks can already after 1 hour after update, just the pro asmers can do that
here will be more released today/tomarrow
He got the anwser
/request close.
1. Sometimes it can be done within hours
This depends on the coder and how many changes Hackshield and Dream Execution have made..
2. Wrong section
3. Be patient until new hacks are tested and approved
4. Learn to code yourself and you wouldn't have to ask these questions
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us