Outdated[X31.2.1] 059 client

Posts 16–30 of 165 · Page 2 of 11
I keep getting teleported to my vault and it assumes its my nexus any idea how to fix this? playing on flash
Show dmg during low cpu mode?
I usually use low cpu mode for big dungeons/raids so I can have 60 fps instead of 5, but one thing I hate about it is that I can't see my own damage when I have it turned on. Is there a way to change this? Thank you.
Steam
Does anyone know how to use this hack on steam? Please let me know it is greatly appreciated!
;)
Quote Originally Posted by Shadowblade123 View Post
Does anyone know how to use this hack on steam? Please let me know it is greatly appreciated!
Library / realm of the mad god / properties / location / copy paste the Assemblee thing and delete it then put the 059 client in there and change the name to assemblee
Bag and Extra Bag Together
How can I open an extra bag and bag together?
wtf
why i drik life potions instant


IAM MAXED LIFE ...........
Quote Originally Posted by qscgu View Post
why i drik life potions instant


IAM MAXED LIFE ...........
There is an option under the "AUTO" Section that shows auto drink for pots/life make sure to turn them all off

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by starmi View Post
I usually use low cpu mode for big dungeons/raids so I can have 60 fps instead of 5, but one thing I hate about it is that I can't see my own damage when I have it turned on. Is there a way to change this? Thank you.
thats a little odd
make sure youre damage text is on and try reinstalling the client if i were you
damage text during low cpu mode
Quote Originally Posted by Supra4 View Post
There is an option under the "AUTO" Section that shows auto drink for pots/life make sure to turn them all off

- - - Updated - - -



thats a little odd
make sure youre damage text is on and try reinstalling the client if i were you
just to clarify you mean i should be able to see my damage during low cpu mode? do u know if there is any option that would enable/disable thing?
thanks mate for update, we love you <3

ps. fuck dumb deca, pussies.
i keep getting a bug where the game keeps putting me in tutorial, every time i finish it i can get into nexus but as soon as i change servers im thrown back into tutorial, anybody know a fix for this?
Autoaim Oryx 2 Barrels and Oryx walls?
Can you take the autoaim off of the oryx 2 barrels and oryx wall barriers? Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, the pots to max option isn't working for me. I'm not sure how to fix this
Posts 16–30 of 165 · Page 2 of 11
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?